1. Moxley maid claims, in Folio 116, that John did not sleep in his bed that night. However, according to Folio 118, John told investigators he was in bed until 3:30 am. After looking for Martha at his mother's insistence, he slept on the sofa in the TV room. Claims he conducted a motor search from about 3:30 until 6:00 am. Two and a half hours? Driving around looking for his sister? Report states: "Got up at 9 am and his friend John Hawky came over and they went to the wooded area in the rear of house to check on a pile of brush behind an 8' foot wall." What the fuck is up with that? Gets better. According to the maid, she heard a loud crash in the basement at 9:00 am, and [^] one of the tables down their [WW] she saw what appeared to be blood.
Response: The maid may have said that John didn't sleep in his bed merely based on the fact he was sleeping on the couch when she arrived for work.
2. Would Tommy and Michael try to have sex with Martha together?
3. Folio 195 acknowledges tapes of interviews with Tommy, Steven [Stephen], Michael, John, David, Julie, Andrea Shakespeare, Jimmy Terrien, and Helen Ix, from 11/15/75. We need these tapes. If they still exist, they must be acquired by any means necessary.
4. Frank Wittine told the cops he left his room--for the first time--when he got up to walk the dog at 6:15. The dog was at the vet. What's up with that? Moreover, Frank supposedly told Mrs. Moxley that he had already checked the camper when she called asking him to do so at 10:15 that morning. Why?
5. Why doesn't John Skakel remember Michael being at the Terriens, or in the car on the way and back at all? What's up with that?
6. Jim Terrien's story about meeting the married woman in a shack seems like a transparent alibi trick. He won't give up her name unless before a grand jury. Right. Well, she doesn't exist.
7. Can Nanny Sweeney confirm that she asked Ken to go outside around nine thirty, or at any point that night?
In another interview under hypnosis, on 5/4/93, John was asked where Michael was, while he and Rush were at the Terriens. "Anyone who didn't come with us is back at Belle Haven," he replied.